Hi guys, today I’m going to talk about my favorite holidays. I really like when I go to “zona lacustre de la Araucanía” with my family and friends. The last time that I went was in the last winter holidays. I went with my mom, aunt and little sister. We went to hot springs and it was snowing!!!!

One of my best memories there was when I went with my all school friends in the summer 2016. We went to Pucon for four days. We went to lake and mountains to do trekking. At the night we went to city of Pucon for a walk thorough craft fairs.

I really like this place due to its lot of landscapes diversity like lakes, volcanos, hot springs and national parks, so its attractions can be enjoyed in any season of the year. Because of this we can make many activities like trekking, swimming, rafting, walking, snow sports, rest and etc. So there are no boring moments in this place. There is always a new place to visit.
Resultado de imagen para zona lacustre de la araucanìa

Comentarios

  1. The landscapes in the Araucania are amazing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would love to go to the hot springs when it is snowing, it should feel great!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks to the landscapes it must amazing for visit in holidays!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also visited the Araucanía, now I have more panoramas for when I return !!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares