"Later"


Resultado de imagen para call me by your nameHi guys, this time I'm going to talk about my favorite movie. This is "Call me By Your Name." It’s a film based on the homonymous book, by the writer André Aciman. Well, there’re many reasons why I like it, such as because it touches several interesting themes, for its aesthetic resources such as lighting, epoch and soundtrack. This film describes a brief but intense love relationship between two men Elio who is a teenager and Oliver who is an Adult. This begins when Oliver is going to spend the summer at the house of Elio's parents who invite a student to work with the father and stay with them during that season.
I really like it because despite being set in the Italy of the 80's there is no punitive context that condemns the relationship. At no time are fatalities or social convictions intuited and in fact there are several scenes that show that Elio's parents could be aware of his relationship with Oliver. Even so, this relationship was ephemeral, which in some way can be dramatic, but it also gives it a touch of reality.
"Call me by your name" is simply a work of art for all its nobility and honesty.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares