A country I would like to visit


Well, hi! Today I'm going to talk about one of the countries that I would like to visit. So the country that I choose was  Japan because it's beautiful in terms of landscapes and attractions. Also I really like this country due to its amazing new things like its vending machines with many weird stuff like ready meal at the minute.


Máquinas expendedoras japonesas revista Travesías
 In this country we can find many technologic things like its wc, wich has anal hygene, bidet washing, seat warming and deodorization. I also like it due to its goods manners (Although they are bad with older person), tranquility and security.

Resultado de imagen para inodoro japones

I just would like to visit this country due to its attractions . I wouldn´t to live there because its people are very macho and intolerant in terms of racial and  sexual diversity.  Also they are not authentic, they “show a mask” when leaving home, so I couldn’t live in a country that is less free than Chile.

Comentarios

  1. I think the part of the technologic are fine but the intolerance in terms of racial and sexual diversity is something they have to change.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have many interest in Japanese food, maybe I would like to visit Japan just for the sushi haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that the most attractive thing about japan is technology all the weird technological things that you could found there but it's true that is a country very conservative and this is very contradictory

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would also like to travel to Japan! The mix of technology with traditions is great, but intolerance is terrible!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Technology is a bit strange but useful, maybe in Chile it serves

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares