My favorite food


Hi guys, today I'm going to talk about my favorite food. This is pizza, a masterpiece that has many versions. My favorite pizza has no more than two ingredients, stone dough, a lot of cheese, spicy and almost no sauce. When I was little I didn't like pizza but as I grew older, our relationship improved hahah to become my favorite food.
During the last semester I was working on pizza hut during the weekends. At the beginning I enjoyed it a lot because I could make the pizzas that I wanted and I could also take the leftover pizzas to my house. However, as the months went by I started getting tired of so much pizza and there was a time when I no longer ate. But unfortunately it didn't take long to return the crazy obsession with pizza hahah.
Last winter vacations I went to visit my friends from Temuco, who are mostly vegan and vegetarian, so when we get together, we must make certain changes in our diet (which is not a problem for me). So, we thought of making vegan pizza, I had never tried vegan cheese but really the pizza was amazing!


Resultado de imagen para pizza

Comentarios

  1. What memories those when we work making so many pizzas, but we still enjoy eating them

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares